Today is New Years!!! Im soo excited, I have everything ready for tonight, my pork leg, blueberry cheesecake and now i will share with you my rosemary potatoes and my bacon brussel sprouts. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year, eat until you are stuffed because remember diet starts tomorrow. Many blessings your way and remember to drink responsibly! Salud and enjoy!
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Prepare a sheet pan by lining with aluminum foil and spraying with cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, Rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add potatoes; toss well to coat.
– Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are cooked tender, stirring potatoes occasionally during the cooking time.
BACON BRUSSELS SPROUTS
– 1lb Brussel Sprouts
– 3 Strips Thick-cut Bacon
– 1 Tbs Olive Oil
– Salt and Pepper
– Cut the brussel sprout in half making sure to cut through the core so that it holds together.
– Cut the bacon in thirds and fry it in a medium heat pan. When the bacon is done, remove it but leave the fat behind.
– Add the olive oil to it with some salt and pepper. Place the brussel sprouts face down in the pan and cover the pan. Turn the heat to medium-low and cook for 10-12 minutes.
– When the brussel sprouts are good and caramelized add the bacon back in to reheat.
– Serve immediately